Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gucci Bags*

I am really looking forward to the summer.  Nothing makes me happier than shopping for my spring and summer time wardrobe, I am really excited.  With that being said, the bestie and I have decided that we are going to walk into the Gucci Store in the Short Hills Mall in NJ, and buy new bags.  I am saving my pennies as we speak:)
Here are a few of the bags that I had in mind.

Medium GG Sukey Hobo $795.00

Vintage Web Medium Boston Bag $ 990.00

(I really like this one)
Sukey Shoulder Bag $895.00

Joy Medium Tote $ 680.00

GG Running Large Tote $1750.00

I will be sure to post a picture of the bags we buy this summer.
Happy Shopping*

1 comment:

  1. Gucci handbags selection is generally vast and offered for sale at very reasonable prices and sometimes designer handbag […]

    ReplyDelete