Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My 2010 Best Dressed List!

My 2010 Best Dressed List
Men and Women (in no particular order)

MEN
Dwyane Wade of the Miami Heat wears a suit so well.  His style is classic and effortless.


David Beckham, there's not much I can say.  He and his wife Victoria are style in the flesh.
Actor Zac Efron always looks nice when he hit the "Red Carpet".  Very, very stylish.
Actor, writer, director and all around star Tyler Perry had carved out his own style.  He looks great in every look.


Actor Daniel Craig looks as if he were born to play James Bond.  He looks fabulous on the "Red Carpet".


WOMEN

Actress Jessica Alba looks cute (in most things).  I really like her style.  She's a friend in my head*


Singer Taylor Swift is so cute.  Her look is classic.  I like that she dresse' her age.  Her hair, and makeup always look good, never over done.

Actress Sara Jessica Parker or SJP as I like to call her.  If I could have a big sister in fashion it would be her.  What do you say about the woman who has turned her whole life into a fashion show?  I love her!


The First, Lady Michell Obama.  I had this picture on my desk at work.  I love her style.  She's such an inspiration! 

Actress Halley Berry.  The woman can make sweat pants look great.  With a body to die for, and curves in all the right places, this lady can't miss.

I am working hard so that one day I will make your "Best Dressed" lists.

Happy Shopping*



2 comments:

  1. ahh! Michelle has my vote for best dressed 2010! That is one well dressed first lady!!!

    ReplyDelete