Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Material Girl*


I have always been a really big Madonna fan.  I love her style, her music, those crazy movies, all that is Madonna.  So when I heard that her daughter Lourdes was going to design a new line of clothing for Macy's I had to check it out.  My other love, Kelly Osborne will serve as the face of the new line.


I love that jumper!


V-Neck Short Sleeve Color Block Mini.
$30.00
(So cute!)



Scoopneck Short Sleeve Wide Striped Fitted Dress.
$15.00


Five Bangles.
$16.00


Circle Fringe Drop.
$14.00


I love it!  It's a full line for girls (but I may have to buy one of those dress') that includes clothes, shoes, and jewelry.  The price point is really good too. 

Happy Shopping*



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the comment :)
    I'm a Madonna fan too but I don't like the line of clothing, not my style.
    Hope to read you soon!

    Kisses
    ladygrett.com

    ReplyDelete