Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Men's Wear Winter 2011

I know I have neglected to write about men fashion.  I'm sorry, I love nothing more than a well dressed man.  I'm constantly trying new looks out on my husband, and for the most part he's cool with it (the perks of having a fashionista for a wife, ha).  OK, so lets get into it.  I have my 3 favorite trends for men for Winter 2011.  

Military Coats-
These coats look great with everything from a suit to a great pair of jean.  The muted colors make theses classic coats very modern for the season.

Men's Suits-



I love a man in a great suit.  It appears that the trend for men's suits is moving away from the classic cut, toward a slimmer more military type cut.  The new more modern cut includes a broader shoulder, a slimmer waist, and a slimmer cut pant. 

Velvet Dinner Jackets - 




To my delight, we are moving into a trend of men looking really nice again.  The Velvet Dinner Jacket, screams luxury.  It makes a good looking man look great!  Such a classic look, and I am glad to see it come back*

By adding some of these things to your wardrobe, guys you will definitely be in style this winter.

Happy shopping*

 







1 comment:

  1. Today's world is growing very rapidly. Everyone wants to look good.In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part. It gives you personal satisfaction. It has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season. Thanks for sharing this attractive outfits with us.

    cosplay

    ReplyDelete