Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christian Dior Ready to Wear Line Spring 2011*

Happy New Year, everyone!  This is my first blog of 2011.  I am so excited about the new year, and a the wonderful fashion line's to come.  I wanted to start on a high note, so let's begin with a touch of Dior*

I am such a girlie girl, and I love dress'.  The Christian Dior Ready to Wear line for Spring 2011 is calling my name.  Fashion line's by many of the major designers are going with a 1950/1960's feel.  I think many women will enjoy the elegance of clothing.
So sweet, and so pretty.  I love the muted yellow color of  the dress, and the accent pink bow. 
Black lace dress!!!!!!  These are my dream dress'.  I love the shape of the dress.  Very simple, yet so elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment