Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Do you love Poke-A-Dots?

Poke A Dots!!!!

HELLO MY LOVES!!!!!!!!  I'm back.  I know I've been gone for a while, but I'm back.  I missed you all so much.  Well, now that I'm back, I want to hit the ground running.  Clearly, this post is going to be about Poke-a-dots.  I love Poke-A-Dots!  I wear them year round.  Some people like to only wear them in the summer, but I think they should be enjoyed all year long.  I'll post some pictures of my faves, and also give you guys some examples of how to incorporate poke-a-dots into your wardrobe. 

Adding the yellow sweater and the animal print shoe makes the White poke-a-dot dress new and fresh.
 
Any of these sweaters would go great with a hot pair of jeans.  Excellent way to add color to your day.
 
 
Have a great day my loves.
 
Happy Shopping* :-) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment