Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fashion Staples






If you buy great quality clothing, and take care of them, chances are that you will never have to buy them again.

Happy Shopping*
Top 10 Items all Ladies need in their wardrobe:


  1. A great Little Black Dress: This piece is so versatile. I can be worn to the office, and then glammed up for evening. Every girl needs one.

     
  2. A great suit (pants or skirt). A suit can be worn so many different ways. The jacket and be worn with jean, and the pants (or skirt) can be worn with a cardi. Several different looks can come out of a suit.

     
  3. A fitted white t-shirt.

     
  4. Perfect fit jeans. Make sure your jeans fit in all of the right places. Ladies if your jeans are too long please go and visit your local Tailor.

     
  5. Black Pumps.

     
  6. Riding boots. If you buy a good pair, you'll have them forever. I bought a pair of riding boots from the Guess store, while I was in college, and I still have them. Good quality clothing/shoes never go out of style.

     
  7. A Pencil Skirt.

     
  8. Tights (Colorful, Opaque, and Fishnet). Tights always make an outfit pop.

     
  9. Big chunky sweater.

     
  10. Red Blazer.

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey!!! I love this checklist!! I still need 3 of these! So glad I finally have your URL! I'm following you now!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete