Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Marc Jacobs Ready to Wear Resort 2011*

I am in love with the up coming RTW line from Marc Jacobs.  These are the clothes that go into the stores, so it's stuff that we can all have (smile). 
This look is stunning.  I love the buttons on the jacket.  I also love the attention to detail in the collar.  The color is great, and can be worn all spring/early summer.



I love the dress.  I think it can be worn by just about any skin tone.  I love the strappy shoes, very classic in shape, and can be worn with several different outfits.


The bag, the shoes, the dress, I want it all.  I love the color.  I think it will be hot for the spring.  So classic*



Don't worry about the dress' being too short.  Most of the models are like 6 feet tall, and most of us are not.  I think these dress' will be great for the office. 

What I love the most about the line is that these are pierces you can buy, and have them forever.    They are a bit of a throw back to 60's style dress'.  In my opinion some of the best fashion came out of that era.  These dress' will never go out of style.  If you pair any of these looks with a great bag/shoe you will always be in fashion.

Happy shopping*

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love this collection! It is so beautiful! It really makes me want spring to get here fast! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait until this line hits the stores! I want to be first in line, lol.

    ReplyDelete