Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Updating your look by adding jewelry*






Hello ladies. I have been doing my online shopping again (I don't think I'm ready to set foot into the mall). Anyway, I noticed that many designers are presenting their looks with more jewelry. Many of these pieces are to die for, and I don't do a lot of jewelry. I personally, live for very simple pieces. A great earring, a nice bracelet, maybe a necklace. However, this season is all about he glam, and adding a statement piece can make the difference in you looking nice, and you looking fabulous.




Choose pieces that you will wear over and over again, with several different looks. Try to pick pieces that will flatter your personal style.

Building your jewelry collection is a lot like building your wardrobe. Buy a little bit of everything until you know what it is that fits you just right.




Happy shopping*

No comments:

Post a Comment