Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I LOVE DENIM***


Spring 2011 is going to be a great season for fashion!  Many designers are putting out Ready To Wear lines that include denim, my favorite!  I have included some of my favorite designers in this post, and some of my favorite looks. 

This dress is by Akris, from their Spring 2011 RTW line.

Valintino RTW Spring 2011. I love a good suite, and a good suite that incorporated denim has to be a winner!

Chanel RTW Spring 2011.  It's denim, but is not an outfit you would wear to the movies.  Still, I love Chanel.

Celine RTW Spring 2011. I love the look of the whole outfit!  Something I could see myself wearing.

Balmain RTW Spring 2011. I am totally in love with the look.  From the jacket to the shoe, you could catch me in this outfit any day.  I love this lookis

Happy Shopping*

No comments:

Post a Comment