Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Perfume*

Nothing in the world makes me feel more girlie than to buy or to wear perfume.  As little girls, we all watched our moms put on perfume, and asked if we could have a little bit.  That little bit of perfume made us feel more grown up.  My feelings about perfume have never changed.  I love the look of the bottles, I love the way they are displayed at the department stores, and I love the way the bottles look on my dresser.
There's something about perfume, and I'm not too sure what it is, but it just makes me feel better about my clothes.   In my opinion, perfume is a key piece to any wardrobe.
With some many different scents to choose from, you never have to smell the way twice.

Here a quick lesson in perfume; there are 3 different types of perfume that can be purchased .

Eau de Parfume:  Long lasting, and rather expensive.  These are going to be your high end designer fragrances.

Eau de Toilette:  Not really long lasting, not as expensive.  These are going to be the perfumes by singers, and actresses. 

Perfume extract:  This is the strongest most long lasting fragrance.  Just a dab will do.  These are also going to be the most expensive. 

Happy Shopping*

No comments:

Post a Comment