Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter 2011 Boots*


I love boots.  I have about 5 pairs in rotation right now.  A lady always needs boots, no matter where you live.  Sometimes, boots are just for fashion, and sometimes they are a necessity (I prefer to wear them for fashion :-0)  Here are a few of my favorites*
Aquatalia Undy Perforated Stretch Riding Boot.

A great pair of riding boots will last a lifetime.  I have a pair made by Guess, that I bought when I was in college more than 10 years ago.  They still look great.  I take them to the shoe repair shop every few years for a new heel and a shine.  It works every time, and they still look great!
Stella McCartney Canvas Ankle Bootie
Jimmy Choo Fitted Almond Toe Boot
Classic*

Stuart Weitzman Suede Elastic Black Boot
This one is for all of my tall fashionistas*
Christian Louboutin Patent Trim Felt Ankle Boot
(One day the pictures will come from my closet*)

Happy Shopping*


No comments:

Post a Comment